Proud but not Proud
This battle, when did I last fought
Up on Mount Sorrow, Down to Sad Valley
The gloom in their eyes
Give just a little peace and that could suffice
The stares pierced into my hardened heart
Made me remember of my most recent charge
Young, handsome but unprepared
Sorry I had to feed you with my bayonet
Fireworks in the snow are magnificant
The grandeur killed more than one person
Had to drag myself away from pain
Still it left my best friend lame
Bullets, tracers fired above our heads
All in a confusion state
I have passed through that very road
Now i turn the happy pages of the book
When i turn, i turn to see the light
I am proud to say I had done my fight

2 Comments:
At 08:49,
Anonymous said…
Excellent, love it! »
At 08:47,
Anonymous said…
Best regards from NY! patent info Rock crawler honda engine travel mexico Topamax nerve damage http://www.roulettecasinogame.info shirt Waterbed stores online take credit card over the web Rapid burn fat effedra weight loss ephedraweightlosspills.com Fitness equipment eye caster pamela anderson picture The incredibles adult stories propecia Lipitor free Floral classes available online Digital free print target Banning adipex from online ordering protonix fiat 126p Rose and joey
Post a Comment
<< Home