Sex & Tech
Dinner was alright, ginseng chicken soup prepared by Shules and nasi goreng from left over rice since Sunday, i think. She even made a fruit platter... less whipped cream which we both know there should have been.
After dinner conversations with Lovebell was hilarious, exciting, overall great!! I have to mention this, she is "Someone i chanced upon while trying to locate my ex-colleague with the given email, but happened to chat up her sister instead" While she had 2 rounds of Bailey's and milk on the other side, I have nothing, or pretty much water to soothe my throat from all the laughter. Communication tech is so convenient these days, 12yrs ago i was marvelled by Internet Relay Chat, then came ICQ, which i use as a messenger for the longest time. But i still use it to send free SMSes (only particular networks) these days. Then just about a few years back, MSN became the more frequent messenger for me. Yahoo didnt kick off for me, i only used it for Aunt Phyllis and my brother sometimes.
Then there was the introduction of internet phone, video/audio conferencing,.... mostly free. I tried using Skype but then i did not have many friends on that. Then Ling introduced me to googletalk, well, it isnt anything better really, but the internet phone has a better reception for me. Then again, im not expecting my list of frens in googletalk to add up anymore than what i already have because no one seems to be interested in it.
(Damn! sudden craving for meat pie)
I have been having late nights with Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte for the past 3 nights. Oh which reminds me how excited my houseys and I are with our brand new futon!!! oh yes! Back to SNTC nights with Flisha. We have one more episode to the end of season3. Sadly, i had to return the stash for a brief moment.... just when i am getting use to the New Yorkers' dating and sexual lifestyle.
During my Poly days, my classmate Kevin told me about adverts on Yahoo Singapore classifieds. I havent been checking it out since then... until tonight, when I happened to talk to Lovebell about men putting up for sale, I surfed in to check if what Kev said was true. And he was soo right, there are many 'services' available for the ladies, then of course, as a guy, I looked out for the vice versa. Well, i managed to find 1 among the million adverts. Is it the money? Is it the boredom, or perhaps they have it and flaunting it in this manner? I think sexual lifestyle is such an individual thing, leading it just the way you want it, just the way you love it. I might actually try to put myself up for a speed dating thing, I dont think it is about desperation, but perhaps how you can introduce yourself, selling yourself right enough to get the other person's attention. It is like improving to write your cover letter each application you send. By the 8th person, you would probably learn how to get his or her attention to be interested in you. Am I short selling myself?
(Craving for chicken wings)

2 Comments:
At 06:27,
Inyoung said…
austin, tonight cosdu session can be helpful for your question! and ttyl through google talk! hahaha!
At 19:48,
Anonymous said…
Keep up the good work Adipex redard St augustine massage gay Life of zn air batteries About sports broadcasting phentermine online discount bbb Chrysler a2fc clutch tool
Post a Comment
<< Home